Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good a perception you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a complete collection of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your InventHelp New Store Products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and https://usb-ventilator.com/ then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand innovation your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.